Searching for a home to rent can seem like a complicated process. It doesn't have to be! Here are the simple steps to follow in order to rent a home from TriStone Group.
- Decide what your budget will allow for a monthly rent. Rule of thumb is to take your monthly income and divide by 3. That is the max rent you should consider in order to maintain the lifestyle you are accustomed to.
- Look at the list below and target a geographic area that meets your travel expectations.
- Further refine your geographic search by the type of neighborhood and size of house you need for you and your family.
- Select houses within your budget range and pick a day to drive by those locations. This is important! Before applying for a house, make sure it is a house and location you would feel comfortable living in for an extended period of time. You can save yourself hundreds of dollars on application fees alone by doing the necessary legwork ahead of time.
- Submit an application online. You will need a major credit card or debit card. TriStone Group will process your application within 24 hours and be in contact with you about the results.
- If your application is accepted, you will be able to schedule a viewing of the inside of the home you applied for.
- Provide a security deposit and a signed lease agreement. TriStone management will guide you through this step.
- Get ready to move! Your first months rent will be due before you get keys to your new home, but you can now set up utilities, register for schools, and arrange for your movers.
- With receipt of your first months rent, the house is yours!
- Within the first week of moving in, provide management with your move-in form. You will be set up with an online account where you can pay rent, make maintenance requests, and review your lease and other documents.
That's it! We are here to help, so feel free to ask questions. At the bottom of this list is a contact form you can use to reach us. We look forward to helping you find your new home!
Available for rent